Service to others is at the heart of what it means to belong to Community Church. There is always opportunity to serve within one of our primary ministry areas (see those separate pages within our website), but check the list below to discover other important serve opportunities.
- Provide a safe, clean environment in our church building
- Vacuum, dust, clean windows, empty
trash, clean bathrooms, kitchen, offices
- Report to Buildings & Grounds Lead any missing supplies or needed repairs
- If interested, contact the church office at email@example.com.
- Greet each attendee at the door with a warm and welcoming smile!
- Commit to a once-per-month greeting schedule; coordinate a “sub” when you are unavailable (this is very easy to do – our team is flexible!)
- Hand out bulletins and encourage newcomers to complete a Connections Card
- Help latecomers find a seat in the sanctuary as needed
- Direct new families with kids to the KidZone check-in downstairs
- Pass offering bags during the service; pass communion elements once per month
- Support getting people connected at the ministry desk
If interested, contact Denise Chenevert at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helping make sure that our church grounds and building are safe, operational and welcoming
- Assisting as needed with general repairs and maintenance of the church building and systems
- Mowing the lawn during the growing season
- Performing spring clean-up of the church grounds
- Helping with landscaping projects such as weeding, bush and tree trimming and planting
If interested, contact Jaime Dion at email@example.com.